Paintings with carriage motifs "Meubles et Objets de Goût".
Paintings with carriage motifs “Meubles et Objets de Goût”.
1 in stock
Paintings with carriage motifs, corresponding to numbers 325 and 326. French hand-colored paintings with the name “Meubles et Objets de Goût” (Furniture and objects of good taste). The measurements of each painting are 39×54 cm. On number 325 appear a “Berline á Col de Cygne et Fléche”, a “Diligence á Fléche” and a “Carrick á Limon”. On number 326 appear a “Diligence”, a “Caléche á Fléche” and a “Carrick”. All of them to the “sopanda” (8 docks), representing the most important carriages of the time. Noble wood frame with decorated brass trim.
|Dimensions||4.0 × 39.0 × 54.0 cm|
As a customer of DHD Dorantes, you have several options for the collection or shipment of the lots you purchase on our website, either by direct sale or by auction:
- Pick up at DHD Dorantes premises You can pick up your lots at our facilities in Lebrija (Seville), once you have been informed by email that the lots are available. You can check our address and our updated collection timetable and calendar on our Contact page.
- Shipping by Transport Agency:
- If the delivery address is in the Iberian Peninsula or in one of the countries indicated in our shipping table, the shipping costs will be automatically added to the sales invoice and will be calculated automatically according to the weight table. (VIEW SHIPPING TABLE)
- If the delivery address is not in the Iberian Peninsula or in our country table, DHD Dorantes will send you within a few days after the sale a quotation for the transport and packaging costs.
- Collection of batches by your private carrier:
- You can use your own mode of transport or hire the one of your choice directly. In this case, you will only be charged for packaging if this is necessary.
For more information on our special delivery conditions, please see our special delivery conditions in the section Shipping or collection options at DHD Dorantes