DHD Dorantes Sociedad Limitada with CIF B67936286 will use the name DHD Dorantes as the name to carry out its activities of contracting, intermediation and sale of the lots assigned for this purpose.
The purpose of the DHD Dorantes online auction is to sell works of art, antiques, books, collectibles and other items, regardless of their age, at public auction through its website https://dhddorantes.com/ on the Internet.
These particular terms and conditions for the Online Auction set out the rights and obligations of DHD Dorantes (hereinafter DHDDorantes.com) in relation to the services offered by DHDDorantes.com through this website for online auctions of items.
- Registration with DHDDorantes.com services is free of charge and is necessary in order to carry out any type of operation. This implies acceptance and submission to the rules and conditions set forth herein and the rest of the general terms and conditions of sale online of this website.
- In order to operate DHDDorantes.com auctions it is necessary for all users to register, using their true and correct name, and to provide any information requested by DHDDorantes.com.
- If any of your data changes, you agree to communicate which are the correct new data.
- Users of DHDDorantes.com Auctions may only be of legal age who are not incapacitated for any reason to carry out or use any of the operations or services provided by DHDDorantes.com.
1.3. Contacting DHDDorantes.com
You can contact DHDDorantes.com through the following means:
- Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+34) 95.597.29.56
- By postal mail writing to:
Calle Corredera nº63
41740 Lebrija, Sevilla (España)
2. Conditions applicable to auctions
2.1. Auction management
- DHDDorantes.com may, at any time, suspend, cancel, close early or extend the auctions due to technical (DHDDorantes.com’s own or external causes, Internet, etc.) or legal reasons that make it necessary to do so.
- DHDDorantes.com will give advance notice whenever possible.
- DHDDorantes.com will endeavour to process all bids submitted, but does not guarantee their inclusion in the auction.
2.2. Use of DHDDorantes.com services
- Users who register and use DHD Dorantes services undertake to do so in good faith and with due diligence.
- DHDDorantes.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel the account of any user who infringes and/or uses, or may use, in the opinion of DHDDorantes.com, the service in an irregular manner, provides false or misleading information or who breaches any of the terms of these general conditions.
- The user who has been subject to this suspension or cancellation may not re-register unless expressly authorised by DHDDorantes.com.
- DHDDorantes.com reserves the right of admission of bids and goods to be auctioned.
2.3. Bid scale
The bidding scale for the purchase of lots on DHDDorantes.com is clearly presented in the details of the lot to be bid.
3. Buy at DHDDorantes.com
- For your bid to be valid on DHDDorantes.com you must first register if you have not already done so.
- It is essential for new users to fill out the registration form and commit to keeping their data updated.
- To register:
- Click on the link “REGISTER” in the user area and follow the instructions there.
- Upon registration, DHDDorantes.com will provide you with a username and password which you will need to use if you wish to bid or to access your customer area.
- Remember your username and password.
- In the event of any intentional error or falsity in the registration data, DHDDorantes.com may cancel the user’s account without prior notice and without any right to compensation.
3.2. Bid up
It is very simple.
- Find the lot that interests you:
- Searching through the Categories menus.
- Using the search engine “SEARCH” that will facilitate the location of the articles of your interest.
- On the left side of the website you will find all the “CATEGORIES” available for the current auction.
- Just click on any of them to access the thumbnail view of all the lots that make up the selected category.
- Each batch offers us the possibility of obtaining more information.
- If you wish, all you have to do is click on the link “BID” (if you are not registered at this time, the system will ask for your identification to continue).
- You will be able to see the current price of the item and in a box you must enter your bid (the system will indicate the minimum amount that you must enter for your bid to be effective).
- Once registration has been completed and you have placed your bid, DHDDorantes.com will inform you, via e-mail, of the status of your bid and at the end of the auction will notify you if the lot has been awarded to you as the highest bidder.
- The highest bid will be the winner (as long as it exceeds the starting or reserve price, if applicable) and meets the conditions established by DHD Dorantes for said auction.
3.3. General conditions for buyers
3.3.1. Ways to bid
Bids can be made on the web during the auction period in the following ways:
- On the website https://dhddorantes.com/en/ as explained in section 3.2.
- Any differences that may arise between bidders in the auction will be settled by DHDDorantes.com in an unappealable manner, and the lot may be awarded to whomever it deems appropriate.
3.3.2. Item Description
- The information on the lots published on the website and in the catalogue is at the discretion of DHDDorantes.com, and as such should not be taken as fact.
- Buyers should form their own opinion based on the information, descriptions and photographs provided by DHDDorantes.com.
- DHDDorantes.com accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of your listing.
- The sale of a lot will be rescinded and the price returned to the buyer if DHDDorantes.com is notified in writing, within 15 calendar days of the date of the auction, that the lot does not correspond to the description.
- The lots purchased by buyers will be delivered in the state described on the website and in the catalogue, without accepting claims about damage, breakage, ignorance of its nature, state of conservation, size, dimension, color, value, etc …
3.3.3. Payment of the lots purchased
Payment for the lots purchased must be made within a period of no more than 10 calendar days from the date of the end of the auction, the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs according to rates that may be provided by DHDDorantes.com, if desired, depending on the size, weight, volume, fragility of the lot awarded in each case.
3.3.5. Secret of bidding
All bids admitted in any of its modalities will be secret.
3.3.6. Cancellation of bids
DHDDorantes.com reserves the right not to process bids that it does not consider to be properly accredited.
3.3.7. Obligation to complete the purchase
If you bid on an item and win, you are obliged to complete the sale and purchase of the item. You may not withdraw your bid and you are obliged not to bid in order to manipulate the outcome of the auction. Your winning bid will be considered a legal Contract of Sale, and failure to comply with it will entitle DHDDorantes.com to take legal action in claiming damages against users who do not complete the purchase. The courts of the city of Seville will be the reference for these lawsuits. ALL YOUR BIDS WILL BE REGISTERED ELECTRONICALLY. FAILURE TO PAY ANY BID WITHIN THE TIME LIMITS PROVIDED (10 NATURAL DAYS) WILL RESULT IN THE DEFINITIVE LOSS OF DHDDorantes.com USER STATUS.
Transport and packaging is always at the buyer’s expense. DHDDorantes.com can arrange it for you or you can pick up the piece personally at our facilities.
4. Non-payment of items
- After 10 calendar days from the date of the auction, if the buyer has not paid for the lots purchased by him, DHDDorantes.com may cancel the transaction.
- DHDDorantes.com cannot verify the buyer’s ability to pay in any case and therefore does not guarantee that the user who wins the auction will pay the final price.
- Therefore DHDDorantes.com is not responsible for the behaviour of its users and therefore for the successful completion of the auction, as this is beyond its control.
DHDDorantes.com may modify these particular conditions at any time, in which case DHDDorantes.com will make this known sufficiently in advance of its entry into force.